OdeioCast - O podcast mais odioso do mundo!!!

quarta-feira, 6 de julho de 2011

Puke In My Mouth Clip do dia 60



LYRICS:
Douchebags all across the club / Ladies' night straight poppin the bub
Stalker eyes right above his drink / Cheese-d**k style, with a shoot and wink
Snatch the ring from its hiding place / Flip the bird right in your face
Leave the bar, to escape your glance / Cross the room, now its time to dance
You sneak behind, dont mind, I guess / Until your d**g's on my cocktail dress
Cold as ice, yet you advance / And say you might, jizz in your pants
and I PUKE IN MY MOUTH
Swallow it back, I need some room / Plus I said I've got a groom
I turn away, you start to pout
AND I PUKE IN MY MOUTH
You ruined my night, esophagus hurts / Take a hint, Im not here to flirt
Round up the girls, its time bounce / Now Ill go brush my teeth

I'm 15 late for my Yoga class / Kick through the door, now I'm up in that ass
Find a spot, last in the room / Focus, breathe, now its time to ohhhhmmmm
Thats when I noticed this guy behind me / Quite a big smell from a guy so tiny
Pit-stained T-shirt drenched in sweat / O-face grin, bad as it gets
He made a grunt, then his body turned / Saw up his shorts to his inner-thigh perm
AND I PUKED IN MY MOUTH
Upside-down, so it's even worse / Son of shiva, what a curly curse
Help me please, I could use a towel cause I
PUKED IN MY MOUTH
Why are there dudes up in Yoga class? / Nonchalant, looking at my chest
Please stop staring when Im on my knees / Plus bearded men shouldn't wear capris
Last week, I was on a site / As I recall, it was a Facebook site
In my bed with a piece of toast / Checked my wall and saw your post and I
PUKE IN MY MOUTH
Soaking in the tub like a f***ing queen / Need to relax, need to feel the steam
A bubble comes up that reminds me of you and I
PUKE IN MY MOUTH
The next day, I put on jeans and PUKED IN MY MOUTH
I opened the fridge and a fruit rolled out, I PUKED IN MY MOUTH
When I saw Tom Cruise in Valkyre I PUKED IN MY MOUTH
I drank a Kombucha and I PUKED IN MY MOUTH
I just felt PUKE IN MY MOUTH
I puke right in my mouth, every time youre next to me
And when you spit your game, its like a train wreck to me
You're such a royal douche, I dont know why you step to me
Forget a rubber, you should go get a vasectomy
PUKE IN MY MOUTH...

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Pessoas que não odeiam esse blog

Visitas pelo mundo! (a partir de 7 de maio de 2011)

Compartilhe

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites